THANKS: branded equivalents and various jobs

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Thanks to all! I suppose I 'll risk Matej's stavebni inzenyrstvi (sounds
      much more natural), but with adding a comment to client. As to business
      development, I suppose I'll stick to the most generic option, as I wonh't
      probably get any better specification from the client.

      Good and painless Monday morning to all