RE: [Czechlist] Prevodovka: ... piston in the engagement switch

  • Tropen
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2002
      OK, thank you guys!
      I think, the best way would be to say something like this:

      Pastorek starteru se pusobenim vratne pruziny a ridiciho pistu vysune ze
      setrvacniku.

      This is general and harmless information.
      J.

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2002
        Hello!
        My version is quite similar to those of Kostas and Martin:

        Pastorek starteru se pusobenim sily vratne pruziny a ridiciho pistu
        zasouvaci civky starteru vysune ze setrvacniku.

        Instead of "starter" you can also use "spoustec".

        Jarda