THANKS:

  • PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions on how to address a judge
      (expeciall Michael T. for his typically exhasutive response).

      Thanks also to everyone who helped me with the lsit of culinary terms. I
      eventually ended up contacting the client. In case you are still interested
      here are his explanations:

      Kurecí kredite - je na jemno nakrajené kureci maso s kousky zeleniny a je to
      spojené besamelem- bila omacka (zakladni) dochucene muskat. oriskem a soli,
      cit stavou a zapecene syrem.
      Hrebinkove brambory - uvarene v celku nakrajené na hrebinek a zapecene syrem
      Pomerancove zeli - cervene zeli zakaplé pomerancovou stavou

      Best regards and have a nice weekend