THANKS: TERM: hyperlink s navratem

  • Simon Vollam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Thanks for the suggestions, gents. It seems that the problem is not my
      dimness, but rather (as all too often) the author's inability to express
      himself clearly in his own language. Does anyone have any experience with
      telepathy as a translating tool?

      It transpires that this is a parenthetical instruction from the author to
      the website creator. As such, it is not part of the page content and does
      not need to be translated. No one bothered to tell me this in advance, of
      course. I presume the people involved know what it all means. I guess (as
      one or two of the contributors suggested) that they want to ensure that the
      BACK button works correctly, but I don't really care.

      Apologies for troubling you,

      Simon