Re: [Czechlist] TERM: hyperlink s navratem

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi all,

      while it's quite simple to make a page in a new window return to the
      seriously doubt that this is what they mean.

      Another possibility (please excuse me if it has been said already) might
      be a request to use only such code in the page that the browser's BACK
      button works correctly. (That is, no special form-submitting pages that
      display something like "Warning: page has expired" whenever you click on
      BACK.)

      Still, I'd confirm that the only viable option is to seek clarification
      from the client.

      Best regards,

      Joe

      --