xlators.cz

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      Having looked at the www.xlators.cz site, I can't see that it is actually
      doing anything except offering an online agency service. It certainly is
      *not* a co-operative run by and for its members.

      Moreover, the rates that people post should logically be higher than their
      usual ones because (a) they have to hand over 10% to the agency, and (b)
      they won't
      want the competition to see their real (as opposed to list) prices. Or am I
      overestimating market maturity with the latter?

      To me, it seems like a clever attempt by a provincial company to muscle in
      on the 'Big City' marketplace. Good luck to them!

      Alastair