Re: Re: ISSUE Recruitment

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
      > > Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
      >vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
      >little....
      >
      >I'll take care of this, Michael, posting an informative message. I don't
      >mind whose list on the topic it will be. There aren't so many Czechs there,
      >though. The list hasn't taken off properly.

      Greetings Jirka, nice to see you contributing. Yes, as I understand it,
      after one year you have one Czech on your list - yourself, and one other
      member, Michael Grant. Best of luck with your venture, anyway - as I was
      saying a while ago - I'm sure a list like ours will have its spin-offs and
      if you have something specific to offer C<>E translators please feel free to
      tell us all about it.

      In any case, I look forward to your contributions.

      >I'm only hoping for fewer off-topic postings than on Lantra-L here.

      ;)

      Melvyn