Re: [Czechlist] Urgent help needed- Thanks

  • MaJa
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 JPKIRCHNER@... wrote:

      Jamie, thanks a lot for your help!

      Martina

      > They look fine to me the way you have them, except that you need to put commas instead of spaces in the thousand figures.
      >
      > Jamie
      >
      > In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST), martina@... writes:
      >

      > > here's a sample off the price list:
      > >
      > > Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts
      > >
      > > 1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.
      > >
      > > 2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
      > > 2%, 50 min.
      > >
      > > 3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.
      > >
      > > 4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
      > > 1%, 30 min.
      > >
      > > 5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
      > > into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
      > > account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.
      > >

      > > M.

      > > Czechlist resources:
      > > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953/Intro.html

      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Czechlist resources:

      MaJa
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
        There does seem to be something a little strange here--is the maximum fee
        really 15,000 of whatever currency the account is in, whether it's British
        pounds or Italian lira? Normally you'd need to have a currency symbol before
        the amount. I would also slightly prefer to see 'max.' and 'min.' before the
        amount (and before the currency symbol).

        Michael

        --
        "Et le peuple ému répondit..."
        "The purple emu laid another egg..."