Re: [Czechlist] Urgent help needed

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      In a message dated 10/2/02 7:45:08 AM, martina@... writes:

      >They are in a price list, i.e. not a text...

      Show me a typical entry.

      Jamie
    • MaJa
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
        here's a sample off the price list:

        Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts

        1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.

        2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
        2%, 50 min.

        3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.

        4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
        1%, 30 min.

        5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
        into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
        account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.

        M.
      • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
          They look fine to me the way you have them, except that you need to put commas instead of spaces in the thousand figures.

          Jamie

          In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST), martina@... writes:

          > here's a sample off the price list:
          >
          > Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts
          >
          > 1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.
          >
          > 2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
          > 2%, 50 min.
          >
          > 3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.
          >
          > 4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
          > 1%, 30 min.
          >
          > 5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
          > into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
          > account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.
          >

          > M.

          > Czechlist resources:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • MaJa
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
            On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 JPKIRCHNER@... wrote:

            Jamie, thanks a lot for your help!

            Martina

            > They look fine to me the way you have them, except that you need to put commas instead of spaces in the thousand figures.
            >
            > Jamie
            >
            > In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST), martina@... writes:
            >

            > > here's a sample off the price list:
            > >
            > > Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts
            > >
            > > 1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.
            > >
            > > 2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
            > > 2%, 50 min.
            > >
            > > 3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.
            > >
            > > 4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
            > > 1%, 30 min.
            > >
            > > 5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
            > > into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
            > > account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.
            > >

            > > M.

            > > Czechlist resources:
            > > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953/Intro.html

            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > Czechlist resources:

            MaJa
          • Michael Grant
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
              There does seem to be something a little strange here--is the maximum fee
              really 15,000 of whatever currency the account is in, whether it's British
              pounds or Italian lira? Normally you'd need to have a currency symbol before
              the amount. I would also slightly prefer to see 'max.' and 'min.' before the
              amount (and before the currency symbol).

              Michael

              --
              "Et le peuple ému répondit..."
              "The purple emu laid another egg..."