Re: [Czechlist] Urgent help needed

  • MaJa
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 JPKIRCHNER@... wrote:
      They are in a price list, i.e. not a text...
      Thanks for your help!

      Martina

      > In a message dated 10/2/02 4:55:15 AM, mklimes@... writes:
      >
      > >AFAIK they don't exist as abbreviations in Eng. and you must use minimum
      > >of.... maximum of, at least, not more, etc. etc.
      >
      > Min. and max. DO exist as abbreviations in English! Whether or not they come
      > in front of the number or after depends on the context, so I'll need to know
      > what sort of text your figures are in before I can tell you how to place them
      > with the number.

      > Czechlist resources:

      MaJa
    • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
        In a message dated 10/2/02 7:45:08 AM, martina@... writes:

        >They are in a price list, i.e. not a text...

        Show me a typical entry.

        Jamie
      • MaJa
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
          here's a sample off the price list:

          Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts

          1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.

          2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
          2%, 50 min.

          3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.

          4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
          1%, 30 min.

          5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
          into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
          account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.

          M.
        • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
            They look fine to me the way you have them, except that you need to put commas instead of spaces in the thousand figures.

            Jamie

            In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST), martina@... writes:

            > here's a sample off the price list:
            >
            > Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts
            >
            > 1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.
            >
            > 2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
            > 2%, 50 min.
            >
            > 3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.
            >
            > 4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
            > 1%, 30 min.
            >
            > 5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
            > into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
            > account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.
            >

            > M.

            > Czechlist resources:

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • MaJa
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
              On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 JPKIRCHNER@... wrote:

              Jamie, thanks a lot for your help!

              Martina

              > They look fine to me the way you have them, except that you need to put commas instead of spaces in the thousand figures.
              >
              > Jamie
              >
              > In a message dated Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:47 +0200 (CEST), martina@... writes:
              >

              > > here's a sample off the price list:
              > >
              > > Transactions on Foreign Currency Accounts
              > >
              > > 1. Cash withdrawal in the account currency 0.5%, 15 000 max.
              > >
              > > 2. Cash withdrawal in other currency than the account currency
              > > 2%, 50 min.
              > >
              > > 3. Cash deposit in the account currency 0.25%, 5 000 max.
              > >
              > > 4. Cash deposit in other currency than the account currency
              > > 1%, 30 min.
              > >
              > > 5. Cash processing according to contracted agreement on cash deposit
              > > into client's account or in case of regular cash deposits into client's
              > > account 1% of the processed amount, 900 min.
              > >

              > > M.

              > > Czechlist resources:
              > > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953/Intro.html

              > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > Czechlist resources:

              MaJa
            • Michael Grant
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
                There does seem to be something a little strange here--is the maximum fee
                really 15,000 of whatever currency the account is in, whether it's British
                pounds or Italian lira? Normally you'd need to have a currency symbol before
                the amount. I would also slightly prefer to see 'max.' and 'min.' before the
                amount (and before the currency symbol).

                Michael

                --
                "Et le peuple ému répondit..."
                "The purple emu laid another egg..."