Gaelic/Gaeilge

  • bubba@f216.dkm.cz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      > Hi Nathan,
      > Are you referring to Scotch Gaelic or Irish "Gaeilge"?
      > Best regards
      > Coilin

      I'm not sure myself what exactly I'm referring to. The person who asked me the
      question phrased it as a "speaker of Irish". So, I assume I'm talking about
      Irish "Gaeilge". I understand there are at least three forms of Gaelic.

      If nobody objects to this being off-topic, I'd love to hear and learn more
      about what the forms of Gaelic are and where/when they are/were spoken.

      If you actually know someone who speaks any kind of Gaelic and might be
      interested in doing a translation, please contact me.

      Nathan Cutler