Re: Action Group Polylingua - Reply from the group moderator

  • coblis cristina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      In reply to the messages recently appeared on a number of translators' fora, in my quality of initiator and moderator of Actiongroup_Polylingua, I would like to state the following:

      1. Actiongroup-Polylingua, presently reunites 23 translators all sharing the same experience. The group was created to gather translators who have open financial issues with Polylingua Czech Republic and share information about this common point. The main reason behind the creation of the group was the relatively big number of translators with open issues with Polylingua and the wish to constitute a united voice.

      2. The moderator of Actiongroup_Polylingua, Cristina Coblis, shall accept no liability for the information and opinions shared via the messages posted to the Actiongroup_Polylingua forum by its members. Each member of the
      Actiongroup_Polylingua is responsible for his or her own statement(s). No liability shall be incumbent upon the moderator for the way subscribers or other individuals use the information provided on this list.
      Best regards,

      ____________________________________

      Cristina Coblis
      Freelance Translator