THANKs - ABBREVIATION: POP

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Thanks, Jamie and especially Eva, for your replies. I asked
      since this client's responses to my questions are rather
      slow (unlike his deadline reminders) and trying to search
      for that kind of POP on the Web is a painful job. The client
      has responded too though with the same information as Eva's
      posting: POP = polypropylen = polypropylene (on _Czech_
      garment info tabs).