Re: ISSUE Recruitment

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
      > Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
      vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
      little....

      I'll take care of this, Michael, posting an informative message. I don't
      mind whose list on the topic it will be. There aren't so many Czechs there,
      though. The list hasn't taken off properly.

      I'm only hoping for fewer off-topic postings than on Lantra-L here.

      Jirka Bolech
      Liberec, Czech Republic
    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
        > > Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
        >vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
        >little....
        >
        >I'll take care of this, Michael, posting an informative message. I don't
        >mind whose list on the topic it will be. There aren't so many Czechs there,
        >though. The list hasn't taken off properly.

        Greetings Jirka, nice to see you contributing. Yes, as I understand it,
        after one year you have one Czech on your list - yourself, and one other
        member, Michael Grant. Best of luck with your venture, anyway - as I was
        saying a while ago - I'm sure a list like ours will have its spin-offs and
        if you have something specific to offer C<>E translators please feel free to
        tell us all about it.

        In any case, I look forward to your contributions.

        >I'm only hoping for fewer off-topic postings than on Lantra-L here.

        ;)

        Melvyn