Re: [Czechlist] Answers of Mill. dict. producer

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hi Martin,

      > Response to Martin Janda: thanks for your commentary. I only want to
      specify
      > that my version (for Kc 17000) includes also a military dictionary (for Kc
      > 3000) beside standard modules general, business, legal, technical,
      chemical,
      > medical and natural sciences.

      O.K., you´ re right, I don´t have the military module (not that I would need
      it). That leaves us with more than a double, not double-and-half of 1998
      price. But true, perhaps the volume of data has been doubled as well.

      As to the rest, if I am to sum up what the tech support says, it´s
      "impossible, we can´t, perhaps in future". Very similar to the response
      I´ve got from them some one year later with another letter like this
      (anyway, Mr. Klofera is still the same).

      Martin

      P.S: Don´t take me bad. I use the dictionary regularly and it´s a great
      help, in spite of its drawbacks.