URGENT HELP: pump-crowners

  • Petr Adamek
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 12, 2002
      Prosim vas, co jsou "pump-crowners?" Na Googlu jsem nasel nekolik odkazu,
      ale nic, z ceho bych pochopil, co to je, jenom snad ze je to nejaky
      propagacni predmet.
      A jeste: netusite, co je to "CP"?
      Kontext:
      (Pokyny pro obsluhu benzinového cerpadla:)
      If no promotional stuff available they offer refreshments or CP selection.
      (A checklist item:) CP promotion POS displayed, correct leaflets in
      dispensers.
      Dekuji predem
      Petr
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 13, 2002
        --- In Czechlist@y..., "Petr Adamek" <padamek@m...> wrote:
        > Prosim vas, co jsou "pump-crowners?" Na Googlu jsem nasel nekolik
        odkazu,
        > ale nic, z ceho bych pochopil, co to je, jenom snad ze je to nejaky
        > propagacni predmet.

        Podle techto prikladu na gugliku bych vyrozumel, ze jde o poutac, logo
        nebo znacku, sedici primo na vrcholku cerpadla v cerpaci stanici.
        Vrcholovy poutac? :)

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 13, 2002
          --- In Czechlist@y..., "Petr Adamek" <padamek@m...> wrote:

          > A jeste: netusite, co je to "CP"?
          > Kontext:
          > (Pokyny pro obsluhu benzinového cerpadla:)
          > If no promotional stuff available they offer refreshments or CP
          selection.
          > (A checklist item:) CP promotion POS displayed, correct leaflets in
          > dispensers.
          > Dekuji predem
          > Petr

          POS bude "point of sale" ale co tam mohou propagovat?? Cellular
          phones? Cigarette products? Communist Party? Enyky benyky kliky be...

          M.
        • ottop1
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 14, 2002
            > If no promotional stuff available they offer refreshments or CP
            selection.
            > (A checklist item:) CP promotion POS displayed, correct leaflets in
            > dispensers.

            Nejsou-li zadne propagacni predmety k dispozici, je nabizeno
            obcerstveni nebo motnost vyberu jineho spotrebniho zbozi (CP =
            Consumer Products).

            Propagacni spotrebni zbozi je na prodejne vystaveno, spravne letaky
            jsou umisteny na stojanech.

            Jen takovy nedelni podvecerni navrh :-)

            Otto
          • Tropen
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 14, 2002
              Hi,
              One of my colleagues has some text to translate. If you are interested, use
              the following contact pls:

              Mr. Aleksander Pszczola [ad@...]

              And here is the offer:
              Nabizim praci - cca 4,5 tis. slov, 0,70Kc za slovo, ENG-CZ
              Tematika: spotrebni elektronika
              Zacatek: pondeli dopoledne
              Deadline: utery, 16.07, 22:00.
              WordFast nutny

              Best wishes,

              Josef
            • Kostas Zgafas
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 14, 2002
                Looking at the rate, is it that CAT stuff? if so, I will ask my cat if she
                can do it.

                Kostas

                > Hi,
                > One of my colleagues has some text to translate. If you are interested,
                use
                > the following contact pls:
                >
                > Mr. Aleksander Pszczola [ad@...]
                >
                > And here is the offer:
                > Nabizim praci - cca 4,5 tis. slov, 0,70Kc za slovo, ENG-CZ
                > Tematika: spotrebni elektronika
                > Zacatek: pondeli dopoledne
                > Deadline: utery, 16.07, 22:00.
                > WordFast nutny

                Looking at the rate, is it that CAT stuff? if so, I will ask my cat if she
                can do it.

                Kostas
              • Gertrude Jicinska
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 5, 2003
                  Hi everyone,

                  I have +/-5 pages of a police report that needs to be translated from CZ
                  into ENG by tomorrow noon. If u are interested pls contact me OFFLINE at
                  jicinska@... <mailto:jicinska@...>

                  Looking forward to ur replies.

                  Gertrude

                • Gertrude Jicinska

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 22, 2003
                        An advertising agency in Prague is looking for a female native
                        speaker (pereferably an American) for their Eng voice advertisement.
                        Please contact me know off-list.

                        Kostas
                      • mklinger
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 10, 2008
                          Hello,

                          We are looking for a Czech linguist to work on-site for one year in San Jose California for a Fortune 100 Technology client. The job entails proofreading, editing and some translation of technical and marketing documentation. Looking for someone with one year plus of translation experience. The payment is $25 per hour for the one year or about $50,000 a year(no health benefits) The start date is late August. Please respond if you are interested and need more details to:

                          Michael Klinger
                          Anzu Global
                          mklinger@...
                          978 919-4217

                          MICHAEL KLINGER
                          ANZU GLOBAL LLC
                          239 ARLINGTON STREET, ACTON, MA 01720
                          MKLINGER@...
                          http://www.anzuglobal.com/
                          PHONE: 978-919-4217
                          FAX: 978-429-0671

                        • Mgr. Iveta Pecinkova - Preklady&tlumoceni
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 15, 2012
                            Zdrav�m,

                            nen� tu nejaky ide�ln� rodil� mluvci schopny je�t� dneska dopoledne prelozit
                            necele tri strany lekarsko-marketingoveho textu do anglictiny.

                            Dost to specha.

                            Diky

                            Iveta