Re: [Czechlist] Research resources + chat

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2000
      Melvyn Clarke wrote:

      > We drank a toast to absent listmates: Michael, John, Jirka, Vladimir,
      > Vlasta, Mirek, Gerry,
      > Todd, all the Martins and others and hope you can join us for some future
      > meeting. I had a little drink
      > for each of you. Hope it tasted OK.

      Jirka's quite a common first name in these latitudes (and longitudes), at
      least in my generation (another timespace dimension to the two prior ones),
      but I suspect the one mentioned above is myself. How nice of you, Melv, to
      remember the absent ones. Thanks. I hope I manage to make it to a gathering
      one day. Most likely down in Prague.

      Sorry my reply is a bit late (as usual, maybe), but being a grass pollen
      allergy sufferer, I really had "my day" yesterday (after the ladies'
      sanitaion stuff and guys' booze stuff in [Czech] TV commercials).

      So long....

      Jirka