THANKs and INFO: COMPuters: Czech alphabet on iPAQ H38xx

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 2:26 AM
      Hello there,

      a little belated additional thanks to Jamie for his mobile
      technology advice.

      I have finally purchased an iPAQ anyway. It seems it's going
      to be a useful tool for me since I do a lot of quick
      turnaround correspondence stuff by e-mail. Another
      application is working on large projects while away from
      home, for which I need a full size keyboard, which you can
      get as an accessory.

      For those interested: if you buy an iPAQ outside the Czech
      Republic, you can make it use the Czech alphabet by
      installing SunnySoft InterWrite (www.sunnysoft.cz). Ordinary
      InterWrite (small Czech localization) is not enough once you
      want full conversion of Word documents or if you want to use
      the add-on foldaway keyboard - you need InterWriet Pro (big
      Czech localization) for those.

      The price of iPAQ H3870, which I have, has been reduced a
      good deal now; at least on the Czech Republic's market,
      which may actually be lagging behind the hard currency
      markets a bit and also the effect of the stronger "koruna"
      now may be delayed.