Re: Fluoridic acid, fluoridates - once more

  • Dusan Papousek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
      There was an error in my previous chemical formula: should be HBF4, which
      is now sensible, because boron fluoride is BF3 and hydrofluoric acid is HF,
      so that BF3 + HF = HBF4 = fluoridic acid = fluoroboric acid =
      hydrogentetrafluoroborate = tetrafluoroboric acid = borofluoric acid and in
      Czech "kyselina tetrafluoroborita", whose salts are "tetrafluoroboritany".

      D. P.
      P.S. I am leaving Prague for two weeks this afternoon.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        Thank you, Dusan. I really appreciate your help. I have verified your
        information, and I will use it.

        Kostas