Re: [Czechlist] Koala?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
      Koala, 7 pm? What do you think, Matej and any lurking Koalists?
      But if you know about a nice garden pub, I would certainly not protest.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
        I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
        weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?

        What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
        restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.

        Matej

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
          Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
          stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.

          Hope there is more people to come...

          > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
          > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
          >
          > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
          > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
          >
          > Matej

          Service.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
            Don't remember any stuffed hjorses, but that must be it, roughly opposite
            the Technical museum at the Holesovice end of letna park...

            Anyone else in - Simon the banker, Melvyn, Slavka???

            Matej

            > Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
            > stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.
            >
            > Hope there is more people to come...
            >
            > Martin

          • Simon Vollam
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
              Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it. Are we going to sit on the
              posh side in the restaurant garden, or with the plebs on the side nearer the
              river? I vote for the latter.

              Simon

              > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
              > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
              >
              > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
              > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
              >
              > Matej
            • ottop1
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                > Hope there is more people to come...

                I am still not pretty sure whether I'll be able to come today. It's
                fifty-fifty (Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Who wants to be a
                millionaire ;-)) but I'll try to manage it (however, not earlier than
                by 7:30 p.m.).

                I hope to see your friendly faces.

                BR

                Otto
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                  Plebs side is fine with me, there's no food and no service, if I remember
                  well, but I can always make a run to the nearby Vecerka for some sandwiches
                  etc. if we need them.

                  Shall we call it 7 PM then? If anyone gets lost or is not sure where to find
                  us, call me on 0602-220 379.....

                  See you

                  Matej

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                    OK. I should be there at 7 or a bit later.