RE: [Czechlist] Koala?

  • Rubková
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 4 4:54 AM
      I don't know yet about Monday, but if my situation changes I may come. So I
      have a quaestion where and when?

      Šárka I

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 4 5:08 AM
        Koala, 7 pm? What do you think, Matej and any lurking Koalists?
        But if you know about a nice garden pub, I would certainly not protest.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 7 9:37 AM
          I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
          weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?

          What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
          restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.

          Matej

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 7 2:39 PM
            Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
            stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.

            Hope there is more people to come...

            > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
            > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
            >
            > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
            > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
            >
            > Matej

            Service.

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 8 1:38 AM
              Don't remember any stuffed hjorses, but that must be it, roughly opposite
              the Technical museum at the Holesovice end of letna park...

              Anyone else in - Simon the banker, Melvyn, Slavka???

              Matej

              > Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
              > stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.
              >
              > Hope there is more people to come...
              >
              > Martin

            • Simon Vollam
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 8 2:10 AM
                Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it. Are we going to sit on the
                posh side in the restaurant garden, or with the plebs on the side nearer the
                river? I vote for the latter.

                Simon

                > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
                > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
                >
                > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
                > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
                >
                > Matej
              • ottop1
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 8 2:25 AM
                  > Hope there is more people to come...

                  I am still not pretty sure whether I'll be able to come today. It's
                  fifty-fifty (Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Who wants to be a
                  millionaire ;-)) but I'll try to manage it (however, not earlier than
                  by 7:30 p.m.).

                  I hope to see your friendly faces.

                  BR

                  Otto
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 8 3:36 AM
                    Plebs side is fine with me, there's no food and no service, if I remember
                    well, but I can always make a run to the nearby Vecerka for some sandwiches
                    etc. if we need them.

                    Shall we call it 7 PM then? If anyone gets lost or is not sure where to find
                    us, call me on 0602-220 379.....

                    See you

                    Matej

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 8 7:27 AM
                      OK. I should be there at 7 or a bit later.