Re: [Czechlist] Koala?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 3, 2002
      That's better, my boy! :-) Let us know the details when the time comes...
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
        I don't know yet about Monday, but if my situation changes I may come. So I
        have a quaestion where and when?

        Šárka I

        > Very bad choice, Matej. The Friday is free - most people - such as me -
        will leave Prague on Thursday afternoon. How about - out of tradition - next
        Monday?

        > Martin

        ---
        Příchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.

        ---
        Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
          Koala, 7 pm? What do you think, Matej and any lurking Koalists?
          But if you know about a nice garden pub, I would certainly not protest.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
            I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
            weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?

            What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
            restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.

            Matej

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
              Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
              stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.

              Hope there is more people to come...

              > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
              > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
              >
              > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
              > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
              >
              > Matej

              Service.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                Don't remember any stuffed hjorses, but that must be it, roughly opposite
                the Technical museum at the Holesovice end of letna park...

                Anyone else in - Simon the banker, Melvyn, Slavka???

                Matej

                > Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
                > stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.
                >
                > Hope there is more people to come...
                >
                > Martin

              • Simon Vollam
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                  Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it. Are we going to sit on the
                  posh side in the restaurant garden, or with the plebs on the side nearer the
                  river? I vote for the latter.

                  Simon

                  > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
                  > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
                  >
                  > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
                  > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
                  >
                  > Matej
                • ottop1
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                    > Hope there is more people to come...

                    I am still not pretty sure whether I'll be able to come today. It's
                    fifty-fifty (Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Who wants to be a
                    millionaire ;-)) but I'll try to manage it (however, not earlier than
                    by 7:30 p.m.).

                    I hope to see your friendly faces.

                    BR

                    Otto
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                      Plebs side is fine with me, there's no food and no service, if I remember
                      well, but I can always make a run to the nearby Vecerka for some sandwiches
                      etc. if we need them.

                      Shall we call it 7 PM then? If anyone gets lost or is not sure where to find
                      us, call me on 0602-220 379.....

                      See you

                      Matej

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                        OK. I should be there at 7 or a bit later.