Re: [Czechlist] Help: zadany klic

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 4:01 AM
      I think Tomas' solution sounds more natural in E, and it's exactly what the
      (somewhat cumbersome) Czech's trying to say. I some context, where it may be
      necessary to differentiate between "general" specifications and some type of
      "template" provided for reporting, or other purposes, a more specific term,
      such as "required/specified format/structure/template" etc., might be
      usefull...

      Matej