Re: [Czechlist] Koala?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 2, 2002
      I've almost forgotten everything what I learned in my Vysoka skola zemedelska, but I still have a vague but very painfull feeling that playing golf on a grass course two months old is the best way to destroy it once for ever. :-)

      Looking forward to see everyone on Monday.
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 3, 2002
        Not planing any golfing, Martin (hard to squueze 10 holes onto a 6 x 4 m
        garden:), and noone will be allowed to step on the grass till at least end
        of August - the bowling invitation was for then....

        Matej

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > I've almost forgotten everything what I learned in my Vysoka skola
          zemedelska, but I still have a vague but very painfull feeling that playing
          golf on a grass course two months old is the best way to destroy it once for
          ever. :-)

          > Looking forward to see everyone on Monday.
          > Martin

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

        • Rubková
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
            I don't know yet about Monday, but if my situation changes I may come. So I
            have a quaestion where and when?

            Šárka I

            > Very bad choice, Matej. The Friday is free - most people - such as me -
            will leave Prague on Thursday afternoon. How about - out of tradition - next
            Monday?

            > Martin

            ---
            Příchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.

            ---
            Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
              Koala, 7 pm? What do you think, Matej and any lurking Koalists?
              But if you know about a nice garden pub, I would certainly not protest.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
                I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
                weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?

                What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
                restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.

                Matej

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 7, 2002
                  Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
                  stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.

                  Hope there is more people to come...

                  > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
                  > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
                  >
                  > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
                  > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
                  >
                  > Matej

                  Service.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                    Don't remember any stuffed hjorses, but that must be it, roughly opposite
                    the Technical museum at the Holesovice end of letna park...

                    Anyone else in - Simon the banker, Melvyn, Slavka???

                    Matej

                    > Do you mean the garden with kiosks (nearby the carousel or kolotoc with
                    > stuffed horses)? Bit far from the center, but still manageable.
                    >
                    > Hope there is more people to come...
                    >
                    > Martin

                  • Simon Vollam
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                      Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it. Are we going to sit on the
                      posh side in the restaurant garden, or with the plebs on the side nearer the
                      river? I vote for the latter.

                      Simon

                      > I'm still in for Letna (or anywhere else one can safely watch a bike), the
                      > weather should be good, lots of Prague people out of the city?
                      >
                      > What about 7 PM Letna - the outdoor seating place close to the Expo
                      > restaurant ruins, 300 m to Stalin's (ex) left hand.
                      >
                      > Matej
                    • ottop1
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                        > Hope there is more people to come...

                        I am still not pretty sure whether I'll be able to come today. It's
                        fifty-fifty (Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Who wants to be a
                        millionaire ;-)) but I'll try to manage it (however, not earlier than
                        by 7:30 p.m.).

                        I hope to see your friendly faces.

                        BR

                        Otto
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                          Plebs side is fine with me, there's no food and no service, if I remember
                          well, but I can always make a run to the nearby Vecerka for some sandwiches
                          etc. if we need them.

                          Shall we call it 7 PM then? If anyone gets lost or is not sure where to find
                          us, call me on 0602-220 379.....

                          See you

                          Matej

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
                            OK. I should be there at 7 or a bit later.