RE: [Czechlist] Help: zadany klic

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 2:30 PM
      What about the "pattern provided"?? Just guessing
      Helga

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 11:58 PM
        Seconded - better than Helga's pattern (Sorry, Helga!)
        HTH

        > (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou
        rentabilitu dle
        > zadaneho klice objednatele

        Coilin,

        I would use "customer's specifications" here.

        Tom

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 4:01 AM
          I think Tomas' solution sounds more natural in E, and it's exactly what the
          (somewhat cumbersome) Czech's trying to say. I some context, where it may be
          necessary to differentiate between "general" specifications and some type of
          "template" provided for reporting, or other purposes, a more specific term,
          such as "required/specified format/structure/template" etc., might be
          usefull...

          Matej