Re: Help: zadany klic

  • tomas_barendregt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor"
      <coilin.oconnor@s...> wrote:

      > (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou
      rentabilitu dle
      > zadaneho klice objednatele

      Coilin,

      I would use "customer's specifications" here.

      Tom
    • Helga Humlova
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
        What about the "pattern provided"?? Just guessing
        Helga

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
          Seconded - better than Helga's pattern (Sorry, Helga!)
          HTH

          > (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou
          rentabilitu dle
          > zadaneho klice objednatele

          Coilin,

          I would use "customer's specifications" here.

          Tom

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
            I think Tomas' solution sounds more natural in E, and it's exactly what the
            (somewhat cumbersome) Czech's trying to say. I some context, where it may be
            necessary to differentiate between "general" specifications and some type of
            "template" provided for reporting, or other purposes, a more specific term,
            such as "required/specified format/structure/template" etc., might be
            usefull...

            Matej