Help: zadany klic

  • PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi there,

      I was wondering what you might make of the following sentence from a
      contract for work pertaining to market research:

      (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou rentabilitu dle
      zadaneho klice objednatele

      I am a bit flummoxed by "zadany klic", as it seems a bit vague?

      I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas.

      Best regards

      Coilin
    • tomas_barendregt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In Czechlist@y..., "PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor"
        <coilin.oconnor@s...> wrote:

        > (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou
        rentabilitu dle
        > zadaneho klice objednatele

        Coilin,

        I would use "customer's specifications" here.

        Tom
      • Helga Humlova
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
          What about the "pattern provided"?? Just guessing
          Helga

          Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
            Seconded - better than Helga's pattern (Sorry, Helga!)
            HTH

            > (zhotovitel) dle zadani objednatele zpracuje ekonomickou
            rentabilitu dle
            > zadaneho klice objednatele

            Coilin,

            I would use "customer's specifications" here.

            Tom

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
              I think Tomas' solution sounds more natural in E, and it's exactly what the
              (somewhat cumbersome) Czech's trying to say. I some context, where it may be
              necessary to differentiate between "general" specifications and some type of
              "template" provided for reporting, or other purposes, a more specific term,
              such as "required/specified format/structure/template" etc., might be
              usefull...

              Matej