Re: TERM: Steadicam

  • czechtrans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
      Mateji,

      diky za vycerpavajici odpoved. Steadicam je rozhodne lepsi nez
      "four plus word". Nebyla jsem si jista, zda se opravdu pouziva i v
      cestine.

      Jeste jednou diky,
      Diana
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
        Depends on the audience, if it's for filmmaking people, the definitely, I
        think even your average film aficcionado will understand, but not the
        multikino-Hollywood-blockbuster-goer, you'll have to use your imagination
        (or lack thereof) to think of what will work with them....