Russian Keyboard

  • Petr Jarol�m
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Dear all!

      Could you help me please?

      I have been using for years a software by Winged to switch the Russian
      keyboard to the Czech layout. It worked perfectly. BUT, yesterday I bought a
      new PC running Windows XP Home Edition, this OS however does not support my
      keyboard software. Software developper has disappeared, and the company
      seems to sell only software with no support. Any suggestions? Contacts to a
      company selling similar software? Or links to web sites to download such
      software? For the time being, I can translate Russian jobs on my notebook
      running Windows 98. This is however a temporary solution only.

      Thanks for any piece of information or advice.

      regards
      Hana Jarolimova
    • Radovan Pletka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        You need to upgrade to XP professional, home edition is cripled - lousny
        network support and no multilanguage support.