Proofreader wanted!

  • Petr Jarol�
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      Dear all!

      As my proofreader decided to leave the Czech Republic (or Czechia or Czecho
      or CR) I am looking for a new one.

      A freelancer based in CR (na zivnostensky list) would be the best choice. No
      expert knowledge is required, as terminology is mostly OK. I would
      appreciate general proofreading: articles, word order, style inconsistency,
      Czenglish and such. Jobs include drafts of contracts, memos, technical
      guidelines (business, law, engineering). Quantities and delivery dates are
      always difficult to forecast - it depends on clients... I operate in North
      Moravia, but my proofreader can be based anywhere.

      If some native speaker on the list still have some free time and would like
      to proofread my text - could you write me off list a couple of words about
      you and your rates per word (or normostrana or hour) or whatever you use to
      invoice.

      Thanks

      Hana Jarolimova
      jarolimo@...