INQUIRY Cz to En translation

  • David Fuchs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hi all,

      I need a hand or two to help me cope with an influx of orders. This is a
      one-off project, but if you're competent and reliable, long-term
      collaboration is more than likely.

      Job: translation Cz to En (source text 16.9 NS)
      Document: General Terms of Business
      Deadline: Tuesday 2 July 2002

      IMPORTANT: Full-time freelancers only. Native speakers of English highly
      preferred, *excellent* non-natives acceptable (your translation will
      proofread here by a British editor). No agencies. Czech rates.

      Anybody interested in this project or potential collaboration on other
      projects please send your CV (resume) with relevant information to
      david@... .

      TIA and best wishes,

      David Fuchs