Re: [Czechlist] COMPuters: Czech alphabet on iPAQ H38xx

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
      > Anyway, I think it may be worth paying the extra 12% or
      25%, or whatever the
      > difference will be in the end, just to get sales and
      support people who know
      > what "Czech" means and will not give you the brushoff for
      bringing it up.

      It may really be better for me to get one here in the Czech
      Republic.

      > Don't forget also that if you buy it here in the US the
      battery charger will
      > be for 110 current and have a North American plug. That
      means you'll have to
      > pay to replace it in the CR.

      This should be no big deal since iPAQ should normally have a
      charger operating at either United States (110 V / 60 Hz) or
      European (220 V / 50 Hz) power. I even have a plug adaptor
      from US to Czech (unlike the other way round if I wanted to
      use it in North America).

      The battery capacity versus consumption is an issue though.
      A problem is that each manufacturer may give this
      information in a different way. Does someone know how large
      the battery in an iPAQ H38xx is in terms of typical
      operation time between charges.