Re: [Czechlist] The Fate of Mr Smith

  • Simon Vaughan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 4:59 PM
      > How did Mr. Smith end up finally?

      He built a new Jerusalem upon that barren rock in the North-South-East China
      Sea, and called it Armpity City. (In future centuries, he will be known by
      his descendants as Praotec Pit.)

      Simon
    • Irena Steinerová
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 2:24 AM
        >> How did Mr. Smith end up finally?
        >
        >He built a new Jerusalem upon that barren rock in the North-South-East
        China
        >Sea, and called it Armpity City. (In future centuries, he will be known by
        >his descendants as Praotec Pit.)
        >
        >It's an (arm)pity that the poor CL members who could not attend the
        gathering in KZ cannot follow that fabulous story. Simon, wouldn't you
        consider to put it all together and make a fortune as a MF (morbid fiction)
        writer?
        BTW I enjoyed the meeting very much - Melvyn, Hanicka and Tapka, thanks!
        Irena