Re: Visegrad countries?

  • karel6005
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "Matej Klimes" <mklimes@m...> wrote:
      > Anyone knows what's the official Czech spelling of the above? -
      Visegradska' c^tyrka (no interpunction in the first word aside from
      long a) - Gogle seems to confirm, but not overwhelmingly.

      Should be "Visegrádská ètyøka" (Visegra'dska' ...), because the name
      of the Hungarian village is spelled so.

      I have interpreted at some of the meetings of the above and if I can
      remember well, it was like that. Also Google and in-house Hungarian
      link agree.

      BR

      Karel