Koala (up on a gum tree by Stalin's statue) TOMMOROW!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Sorry, I'm so stressed out that I got the days wrong - Melvyn just called
      and reminded me that it was TOMMOROW we meet.

      As for directions - I haven't been there this year, but it's the area close
      to the famous derelict Expo '56 restaurant, at the Holesovice end of Letna
      park, there's wooden tables and benches and a "stanek" selling beer and
      other goodies...... They were refurbishing a restaurant/pub building there
      last year, but I don't know if it's open yet.

      My friend who lives nearby says she's sure the outdoor setting works, but
      she will check tonight and confirm, I'll post an Alarm message tommorow if
      it's not open.

      To get there by "socka" (did you know this cynical nickname for public
      transport?), walk from Holesovicke namesti tow. the Technical museum and
      turn into Letna part as soon as you can, or climb the steps to the ex-Stalin
      statue from the other side and veer to the right as you come up, can't miss
      it.

      6 PM at one of the wooden tables?

      Matej