MEETING

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi Otto,

      > By the way, will we see you at Kamenne Zehrovice tomorrow?

      >I hope to be able to come. I have just one question to Melvyn.
      Would it be possible to bring my wife with me?

      Hi Otto and everybody,

      Of course, Otto. Look forward to meeting her. Same applies to any other
      spouses/partners/live-in lovers etc.

      Instructions on how to get here can be found by clicking on the KZ Meeting
      link below.

      I would strongly recommend that all those coming should take down my mobile
      phone number - 0603 942 957. It is going to be difficult to coordinate the
      dozen or so people expected, especially if those already in KZ decide to go
      down to the lake (Zaplavy) while others are still arriving. If you need to
      find Zaplavy, just go down Delnicka to Karlovarska, turn right and walk
      along the road about 300 metres. Instructions will be left for latecomers if
      we do take off somewhere to go swimming, picnicking, playing trivial
      pursuits etc.

      Hana and I do not want anybody turning up unannounced or without an agreed
      arrival time at our door this evening! Phone first to coordinate.

      Melvyn

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
    • Otto Pacholik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
        Hi Melvyn,

        > Of course, Otto. Look forward to meeting her. Same applies to any other
        > spouses/partners/live-in lovers etc.

        Thanks. We will come in the early afternoon tomorrow.

        Have a nice evening!

        Otto
      • kiss@ppf.cz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2000
          ONE more thank you for the sunny and relaxed Saturday and the warm
          welcome of outsiders... Mr Smiths should have at least 5 great kids
          by now...
          Thanks,

          Monika and Zoltan