Another job in Prague

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Enjoy (-:

      Senior Business Develpment Executive - Prague
      Job ID: sbdex-prag-hjbs
      Location: Prague, CZE
      Date Posted: 05/28/2002

      Job Description
      *Do you have a proven track record in big-ticket executive level sales?

      *Do you sell intelligent, innovative consulting solutions, not products?

      *Do you want to impact business decisions through innovative research?

      *Can you overcome resistance to gain client commitment? Do you persist
      until you win?

      *Are you highly ambitious, driven by a desire for personal success?

      *Are you a perfectionist who assumes responsibility for contract fulfillment?

      *Do you open doors, create business opportunities, and close sales?

      *Do you build warm, supportive friendships with associates and clients,
      establishing long-term partnerships?

      *Are you a credible professional who puts client needs above your own?

      If so, The Gallup Organization invites you to join our successful sales
      team. Our mission is to help clients hear and respond to the needs of their
      customers. Gallup's survey-related research, in addition to polling,
      includes customer engagement, employee engagement, brand management, and
      new frontier research linking all measures to productive outcomes for clients.

      We help clients select and develop talented people who are customer-driven,
      unusually productive, and who contribute to growth and profitability.

      You will introduce executives to our services, engage clients, then nurture
      ongoing relationships. Fluency in the Czech and English languages is
      required. Candidates must also have lived and worked in Czech Republic for
      at least two years in order to have an understanding of the culture and
      knowledge of local business. ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD CZECH WORK PERMIT.
      Big-ticket consulting or other intangible sales experience preferred.

      If you have the persistence, talent, and sophistication to make a
      significant sales contribution, we invite you to apply! In case of
      difficulty, please contact Peter Ghanem on 00 44 208 939 7380.

      THE GALLUP ORGANIZATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
      For Additional Information
      Click Here to Apply Online
      http://www.gallup.com/careers/fullad.asp?Ad_ID=2210