Job in Prague

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Enjoy (-:

      Research Consultant - Prague
      Job ID: rcon-prag-hjbs
      Location: Prague, CZE
      Date Posted: 05/28/2002

      Job Description
      *Do you want to lead your industry in research innovation?

      *Are you able to apply your knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative
      research to helping leading companies grow?

      *Do you have the courage to make difficult recommendations and support them
      when challenged?

      *Do you combine a strong ability to establish clear priorities with high
      levels of responsibility?

      *Are you a perfectionist? Do you put clients needs above your own?

      *Do you have a career commitment to high quality survey research and blue
      chip consulting?

      *Is your powerful drive to succeed fuelled by your desire to provide
      exceptional standards of client service?

      The Gallup Organization, renowned internationally for its polling, has
      become a world leader in consulting. Our consulting service brings together
      the most powerful talent assessment and workplace measurement instruments
      developed from over forty years of intensive multinational research.

      Currently we need to recruit a Research Consultant for our Prague office.
      Our Research Consultants work with clients and colleagues to design
      research solutions to help clients' businesses grow. They interpret and
      analyse data and present research findings in a vivid and meaningful way,
      helping clients to optimise the business impact of the data. They manage
      projects through to and including presentation of results. They consult
      with clients and propose solutions to meet their needs. This powerful and
      innovative work encompasses both social and market research, including
      customer and brand loyalty.

      For this position you will need to be proficient in statistical techniques
      and methodology with a good first degree, preferably in social or natural
      sciences. You must be computer literate with experience of SPSS. You will
      be highly adaptable, an effective team player and must thrive under
      pressure. Applicants must be fluent in Czech and English, both written and
      spoken. In case of difficulty, please call Peter Ghanem in London on 00 44
      208 939 7380.

      THE GALLUP ORGANIZATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
      For Additional Information
      Click Here to Apply Online
      http://www.gallup.com/careers/fullad.asp?Ad_ID=2209