Term: bionafta+

  • Irena Steinerová
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi,
      Can anybody help me with the English term for "bionafta"? I think I will really have to buy that expensive "environmental" dictionary... :-(
      And one more thing - "vecna napln" / "vecna analyza" etc - would "factual contents" do?
      TIA,
      Irena
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
        >Can anybody help me with the English term for "bionafta"? I think I
        >will really have to buy that expensive "environmental" dictionary...
        >:-(

        I've seen "bio-diesel", but I'm not sure I've seen it anywhere other
        than translations and bilingual dictionaries.

        >And one more thing - "vecna napln" / "vecna analyza" etc - would
        >"factual contents" do?

        That's one where you have to go by the context; there's no real
        English equivalent for "vecny".

        Michael

        Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (817) 514-6413