ADMIN: points raised + next gathering

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi everybody,

      A couple of points brought up at yesterday's get-together:

      Could you please make sure all superfluous matter is cut off the bottom of
      mailings. You don't need to quote all previous messages on a given topic -
      just give a brief reminder of maybe the first line or two if necessary.

      Opinions on chat seem to vary a lot. Personally I prefer little chat
      footnotes but we have to cater for all tastes and requirements. Opinions?

      Tom - glad you bought the "juice up on X gum" idea. What does your client
      have to say about it? I still think John's idea is pretty smart though - or
      "the gum with voom!" Hah! Rachel says I'm in the wrong business.

      Looks like we're in for some tropical weather on Saturday so bring your
      swimming togs. We might well end up in the local lake. Bring a bottle and
      something good to eat for a picnic. Birna is on her way - she is going to
      melt! She sends lots of kisses and says I have to distribute them evenly.

      One for you, one for you, one...

      Melvyn

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com