Re: [Czechlist] US tourist sites - THANKS

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 1:36 AM
      Thanks to all who responded (sorry I won't go for the whole list:-)). As the situation took another U-turn, it looks I will have to go through Atlanta anyway, but as the client who arranges the flight is changing conditions every day, it might be the other way round soon....

      And I' ll try to get Detroit in my travel list next time - looks it's worth seeing too, the ghetto in particular :-).

      Cheers!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 5:59 AM
        In a message dated 5/6/02 4:31:41 AM, martinjanda@... writes:

        >And I' ll try to get Detroit in my travel list next time - looks it's worth
        >seeing too, the ghetto in particular :-).

        There are fascinating ghettos to see in every large and middle-sized American
        city, including Atlanta. So you won't be deprived of that sight even there.