25 pages Cz to US English

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 5:07 AM
      I have 25 pages of difficult legal text into US English. Some repetition.
      I need it latest Monday noon your time.
      Translation and/or perfect editing by native speaker is absolute necessity.
      Please respond me directly ASAP with price, info about you and contact for
      the editor, if this is the case.
      AOL instant messenger is the best, I am always on.
      You must also sign confidentiality agreement.