RE: Re: [Czechlist] TERMS: "shrink-wrap" or "click -wrap" license, "Flow-Down License Terms"

  • Tropen
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2002
      Hi,
      Anybody could give me a suggestion on how to deal with these terms?

      1. "shrink-wrap" or "click-wrap" license = "pribalena" ci "pripojena"
      licence
      2. Flow-Down License Terms (Terms of Use) = Predane licencni podminky
      (podminky pouziti)

      Context:
      Licensee agrees also to email to xxx the text of the "shrink wrap" or "click
      wrap" license that Licensee will be using for licensing and distribution of
      the xxx Software, as well as any packaging that may be associated with the
      xxx Application

      Flow-Down License Terms (Terms of Use)
      Licensee agrees that the xxx Software and xxx Application will be
      distributed only with a "shrink-wrap" or "click-wrap" license that includes
      the terms and conditions set forth on Schedule D to this Agreement
      ("Flow-Down License Terms").

      Many thanks,

      Josef