Work for US government!

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Dear all,

      Don't know (again) whether or not this is ok to be sent via this address,
      but I think it is extremely interesting and maybe one of you guys will be
      the lucky winner!
      As I am not a native CZ/SK speaker and do not have higher education I pass
      this on to you.

      In today's MF is this add in the ZAMESTNANI section :

      The text:

      Wanted for full/time contract employment by US government organization to
      perform fast, accurate translations of selected press materials into
      English.

      Requirements:

      - native Czech or Slovak speaker
      - -excellent knowledge of written, spoken English
      - university education
      - thorough awareness of
      - interest in, developments in the Czech Republic and Slovakia,
      International Affairs
      - professional translating experience
      - computer proficiency necessary.

      Successful candidates will work from home using his/her own computer
      equipment.

      Apply with curriculum vitae in English, including telephone number, e-mail
      address to:

      FBIS-American Embassy, Bolymanngasse 16, 1091 Vienna, Austria.

      Short listed candidates to take written test in late May. Deadline for
      application is 17 May. Only candidates selected for testing will be
      contacted.