Re: TERM: Zajistit

  • ottop1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Of course, the best report is the least comprehensible one since it
      shows the utmost level of skills of the civil servant who draw it
      up. :-( or :-)

      Otto

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        How else? As their ultimate goal is to survive in their position regardless of restructuring, purges or changes, they stick to the motto, The less you do, the less you can spoil. And sure, if your report is being understood, there is always something that might be - or be considered - wrong.

        Of course, the best report is the least comprehensible one since it
        shows the utmost level of skills of the civil servant who draw it
        up. :-( or :-)

        Otto

        > Yeah, and I bet they feel pretty proud of how "high" their report
        looks and sounds ;-))))

        > Martin
        > "zajistit provedeni
        > > implementace reseni".... (Or something like that; I remember
        there
        > were four
        > > of those empty words in a row.)
        >
        > This is what a lot of Czech civil servants are capable to slip in
        > their reports or other written documents on multiple ocassions. :-
        )

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com