Re: TERM: Zajistit

  • ottop1
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2002
      > One of my former employees swears she's seen "zajistit provedeni
      > implementace reseni".... (Or something like that; I remember there
      were four
      > of those empty words in a row.)

      This is what a lot of Czech civil servants are capable to slip in
      their reports or other written documents on multiple ocassions. :-)

      BR

      Otto
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        Yeah, and I bet they feel pretty proud of how "high" their report looks and sounds ;-))))

        Martin

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          Of course, the best report is the least comprehensible one since it
          shows the utmost level of skills of the civil servant who draw it
          up. :-( or :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            How else? As their ultimate goal is to survive in their position regardless of restructuring, purges or changes, they stick to the motto, The less you do, the less you can spoil. And sure, if your report is being understood, there is always something that might be - or be considered - wrong.

            Of course, the best report is the least comprehensible one since it
            shows the utmost level of skills of the civil servant who draw it
            up. :-( or :-)

            Otto

            > Yeah, and I bet they feel pretty proud of how "high" their report
            looks and sounds ;-))))

            > Martin
            > "zajistit provedeni
            > > implementace reseni".... (Or something like that; I remember
            there
            > were four
            > > of those empty words in a row.)
            >
            > This is what a lot of Czech civil servants are capable to slip in
            > their reports or other written documents on multiple ocassions. :-
            )

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com