International Classification of Industrial Designs in Czech

  • karel6005
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      Dear Listmates,

      There is a "Locarno Agreement International Classification of
      Industrial Designs" and its counterpart in Czech - "Locarnske
      zatrideni (tridnik) prumyslovych vzoru". The "tridnik" in Czech is
      almost surely available at UPV (Patent Office) in Prague but before
      we provinicial guys start to think of travelling personally to the
      Mother of Towns it might be useful to ask whether anybody could not
      probably suggest a shortcut - on-line or elsewhere (nearer than the
      hardcopy at UPV)?

      MTIA & BR

      Karel
    • Lenka Suková
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        Good morning Karel,
        have you checked www.upv.cz?
        They have both English and Czech version of the agreement.
        BR
        Lenka Sukova

        >There is a "Locarno Agreement International Classification of
        >Industrial Designs" and its counterpart in Czech - "Locarnske
        >zatrideni (tridnik) prumyslovych vzoru". The "tridnik" in Czech is
        >almost surely available at UPV (Patent Office) in Prague but before
        >we provinicial guys start to think of travelling personally to the
        >Mother of Towns it might be useful to ask whether anybody could not
        >probably suggest a shortcut - on-line or elsewhere (nearer than the
        >hardcopy at UPV)?
      • karel6005
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          --- In Czechlist@y..., "Lenka Suková" <sukova.lenka@w...> wrote:
          > ... have you checked www.upv.cz? They have both English and Czech
          version of the agreement.

          Indeed I HAD checked it but apparently not as properly as you did.
          Thanks for returning me to the right track and saving additional time
          of research.

          Karel