Re: [Czechlist] Re: Cause (was: HELP TERM "global footprint")

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 29 2:13 AM
      It's the page titled "Classmate 47", saying, quote, "Ve vetach s zivotnym podmetem tedy bude nejlepe nahradit ho jinymi slovesy." SPN, the Second Edition, 1990 - maybe this is the pit of difference?
      BTW,
      of "zajistuje" texts are either technical or formal... :-) Ordinary (read: sane) people avoid that....

      Cheers!