Re: ISSUE Recruitment

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 1999
      Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
      vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
      little....

      Michael

      --

      "Machine translation is about where self-steering automobiles are."
      - Bjorn Austraadt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
        > Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
        vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
        little....

        I'll take care of this, Michael, posting an informative message. I don't
        mind whose list on the topic it will be. There aren't so many Czechs there,
        though. The list hasn't taken off properly.

        I'm only hoping for fewer off-topic postings than on Lantra-L here.

        Jirka Bolech
        Liberec, Czech Republic
      • Melvyn Clarke
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
          > > Inviting the folks from Jirka Bolech's list to join this one (and/or
          >vice versa) might be a start, and might raise the Czech quotient a
          >little....
          >
          >I'll take care of this, Michael, posting an informative message. I don't
          >mind whose list on the topic it will be. There aren't so many Czechs there,
          >though. The list hasn't taken off properly.

          Greetings Jirka, nice to see you contributing. Yes, as I understand it,
          after one year you have one Czech on your list - yourself, and one other
          member, Michael Grant. Best of luck with your venture, anyway - as I was
          saying a while ago - I'm sure a list like ours will have its spin-offs and
          if you have something specific to offer C<>E translators please feel free to
          tell us all about it.

          In any case, I look forward to your contributions.

          >I'm only hoping for fewer off-topic postings than on Lantra-L here.

          ;)

          Melvyn