Re: [Czechlist] Agency info

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 27, 2002
      On 3/27/02 12:02 PM, "Kostas Zgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:

      > I just tried to call the Bureau of Translation Services, (Haddonfield, NJ)
      > at their phone number listed on their website because of some outstanding
      > invoices, just to find out that the number "has been disconnected". The same
      > with their 1-800 number. Does anyone know anything more what may be going on
      > there?

      I saw a very vague reference about a class-action lawsuit against a "BTS" a
      few months ago. May be the same people. I'm afraid I don't know anything
      else.

      Michael

      ***
      "We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
      -- Jason Kidd, upon joining the Dallas Mavericks
    • wustpisk
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 24, 2013
        Poor horse - hasn't it been flogged enough already?

        ---
        (the horse analogy is intended - I'm certain that more than one piece of the noble beast of burden has been served to me in the form of svickova or gulas in the past. BTW my favourite svickova used to be available at the nonstop bufet at Brno hlavni nadrazi (28 Kc) and if that meat had ever been near a cow, let alone a fillet thereof, then I'm a monkey's uncle ... )